Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

My Lip Stuff Spree - Closed & Ordered



I've got a request to do My Lip Stuff spree. Please send me your order at pigments@live[dot]com

There are over 400+ flavours from them to choose from. Price RM11.1 each. But would prefer to order only regular tube balms. ;)

Let me know! Can read my past reviews on them. ;)

Oh, and their website is here --> My Lip Stuff

===================
Order List -
===================

alyssa_cha RM69.60 PAID-RM20
(1) mango sorbet
(2) midori
(3) sex on the beach
(4) pancakes and syrup
(5) green tea
(6) pink cake
Pos Ekspress x1 RM3

peachfuzz89 RM91.8 PAID
(1)orange chocolate
(2)rainbow sherbet
(3)peppermint chocolate
(4)cookies n cream
(5)shamrock shake
(6)blueberry pie
(7)lemon drop cookies
(8)pancakes & syrup
(9)candy kane // added
Pos Ekspress x1 RM3

Samihah (Email) RM36.3 PAID
(1)Peach Cobbler Lip Balm
(2)Lemon Drop Cookies Lip Balm
(3)Peace of Mind Lip Balm
Pos Ekspress x1 RM3

Kaysie (Email)
(1) Rainbow Sorbet
(2) Sex on the beach

takayaki
(1) cookies and cream
(2)vanilla grapefruit
(3)Eggnog
(4) Upside Down Pineapple Cake

No comments:

Followers